My photoblog including photos both with manual and digital camera from every thing and every where. It worths to mention, I'm NOT profissional photographer. Then please, please, please don't expect to find art in this blog :)

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bitten by Spider



Be careful if you want to visit Australia

In Australia you don't need to be killed by Shark or Corocodile, one tiny spider can kill you as well ;)

I was bitten by "White Teil Spider" last year. It wasn't fun at all. I was lucky since this one is not very dangerous but my body didn't liked it and showed a lot of reaction. Believe me it was "bloody painful".

Hope every one else is healthy and safe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it