My photoblog including photos both with manual and digital camera from every thing and every where. It worths to mention, I'm NOT profissional photographer. Then please, please, please don't expect to find art in this blog :)

Saturday, December 02, 2006

I wish, I could believe in miracle

This is long story but I need to tell. Between years 1999-2002 I was student in Germany. I had good time and quite nice friends. One of them was one relaxed and fun German guy called Sönke. We were always making jokes and had real fun. He was active and super hyper energetic person. I can’t forget his motorbike and small car (since he is two meter). Today I went to my former university to see every one and I knew he is PhD student. I asked about him and people told me about his awful accident nearly 2 years ago with very sad faces. He could survive Tsunami in Thailand, but he went through an accident two months later. He lost his ability to move means he is totally disable and even worse, he lost the part of his brain which is responsible for language. He can think clearly but he can’t express himself. Here are two letters of him which were written by someone else (Sorry they are in German). The worst part is he wrote “Life is really boring.” I can’t get over it especially because I want to go and visit him and I need to "SMILE" (???). I wish, I could believe in “MIRACLE”


Sönke’s Birthday, 2001, Kiel, Germany


Sönke, Christmas Party, 2000, Kiel, Germany



No comments: