My photoblog including photos both with manual and digital camera from every thing and every where. It worths to mention, I'm NOT profissional photographer. Then please, please, please don't expect to find art in this blog :)

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Rock Climbing

I've been busy with rock climbing for a while. This series will be from my recent trip (3 weeks ago, I guess). We went to the area called Arapiles, 4-5 hours driving to toward west from Melbourne. It's a very beautiful area.



According to Australian system, the rock climbing is classified in range of 1-30 grades and next of course combination of these grades.

In this area you can find from easy climb grade 14 up to 30 and then combination of them. Even it's great to do lead climbing which I love it.





Blue Sky, Red Rocks, Fresh Air
What else did I need? :)

No comments: